What are cookies?
An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember useful information or to record the user's browsing activity.
|aliatasaciones.com||PHPSESSID||Esta cookie es usado por el lenguaje de encriptado PHP para permitir que las variables de SESIÓN sean guardadas en el servidor web. Esta cookies es esencial para el funcionamiento de la web.||Propia||1 hora desde que se creó inicialmente o se restableció|
|aliatasaciones.com||_utma, _utmb, _ubmc, _utmz||Estas cookies son establecidas por Google Analytic para rastrear el uso de la web. Estas cookies no se establecen si desconectas cookies para esta web.||Google Analytics||Duradera|
How can you manage your cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For further information , please refer to Microsoft support, or to the Help option in the browser.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Personalised Setting. For further Information, please refer to Mozilla support or to Help option in the browser.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content Settings. For further Information, please refer to Google support or to Help option in the browser.
- Safari: Preferences > Security . For further Information, please refer to Apple support or to Help option in the browser.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For further Information, please refer to Opera support or to Help option in the browser.
If you decide to use a browser different to the aforementioned ones, check your policies on installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some service functions and areas of this website might not work correctly if cookies are disabled.
Do we updates our Cookie Policies?